- Practicing Clinical Psychologist at Downtown Behavioral Health. 10/01/2016 - present .
- 4000+ intervention and assessment hours, Minneapolis VA Medical Center. 08/15/2012 - present .
- 2000+ intervention and assessment hours, Columbia Psychological Services Clinic. 08/09/2011 - present .
- 250+ assessment hours, Fulton State Hospital. 08/14/2009 - present .
- 300+ assessment hours, Connecticut Mental Health Center. 08/05/2003 - present .
- January, A. M., Meyerson, D. A., Reddy, L. F., Docherty, A. R., & Klonoff, E. A. (2014). Impressions of misconduct: Clinical psychology doctoral students’ perceptions of faculty ethical violations. Training and Education in Professional Psychology, 8(4), 261-268. Paper published, 08/04/2014.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in schizophrenia and associated biomarkers. Tim Lano. 08/01/2016 - present