- ACM Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI).
Role: Associate chair.
09/2017 - 12/2017
- ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (Ubicomp).
Role: Proceedings Chair.
05/2017 - 08/2017
- ACM Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing (CSCW).
Role: Associate Chair.
04/2017 - 08/2017
- MobileHCI 2016.
Program Committee Member.
01/01/2016 - 03/31/2017
Honors & Awards
- Best Paper Award Honorable Mention.
ACM Designing Interactive Systems,
- Bench to Bedside Health Innovation Competition.
04/2021 - present.
- Hiring Committee.
12/01/2020 - 04/30/2021.
- BS/MS Program.
08/01/2017 - present.
- CS 3540 Community Design Projects.
08/20/2018 - 12/14/2018
- Engaging Middle and High School Student in Hypothesis Generation using a Citizen Scientist Network of Air Quality Sensors .
10/01/2018 - present
In the Media
- Greenwire (2018). “In-home monitoring changes household routines - study.” October 9. 10/09/2018.
- Salt Lake Tribune (2018). “Study looks at effect chores have on air quality at home.” October 7. 10/07/2018.
- Sciences Et Avenir (2018). “Quand la pollution présente chez soi devient visible.” October 6. 10/06/2018.