Assistant Professor (Clinical), Surgery
- Bledsoe J, Kelly C, Stevens SM, Woller SC, Galovic B, Brown I, Johnson S, Madsen T, Haug P, Elliott CG. Comparison of Electronic Clinical Decision Support for the Diagnosis of Suspected Pulmonary Embolism. American College of Emergency Physicians Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA.
- Stoecklein HH, Kelly C, Kaji AH, Fantegrossi A, Carlson M, Fix ML, Madsen T, Walls RM, Brown III CA, on behalf of the NEAR Investigators Multicenter Analysis of Non-supine Positioning During Endotracheal Intubation. Society of Academic Emergency Medicine Annual Meeting, Indianapolis, IN.
- Kelly C, Agy C, Carlson M, Steenblik J, Madsen T. Family History of Venous Thromboembolism Predicts the Diagnosis of Acute Pulmonary Embolism in the Emergency Department. Society of Academic Emergency Medicine Western Regional Meeting, Palo Alto, CA.
- Trauma FAST exam to Emergency Medicine Residents, Physician Assistants, PA students, and Medical Students.
- Kelly C, Agy C, Carlson M, Steenblik J, Madsen T. Family History of Venous Thromboembolism Predicts the Diagnosis of Acute Pulmonary Embolism in the Emergency Department. Poster session presented at Society of Academic Emergency Medicine National Conference, Orlando, FL.
- Bledsoe J, Kelly C, Stevens S et. al. (date unknown). Pulmonary Embolism Clinical Decision Support and Effect on Yield of Computerized Tomographic Pulmonary Angiography: ePE- a pragmatic prospective cohort study. Submitted for Review.