Professor, Finance Department
Honors & Awards
- Social Choice and Welfare Prize.
Society for Social Choice and Welfare.,
- Jonathan Dickenson Bicentennial Preceptorship .
- Heinz Eulau Award for the best paper in the American Political Science Review.
American Political Science Association for “Spatial models of delegation” joint with Jonathan Bendor,
- Robert H. Durr Award for the best paper applying quantitative methods to a substantive
Midwest Political Science Association for “Testing explanations of strategic voting in legislatures: A reexamination of the Compromise of 1790” joint with Joshua Clinton,
- Acting Director, Marriner S. Eccles Institute for Economics and Quantitative Analysi.
Involved in planning/founding and administering institute. Start date includes pre-formation role ,
01/01/2017 - 12/31/2018.
- Acting Chair.
01/01/2017 - 09/01/2017.
- Committee to bring RPT process compatible with University Policies.
01/01/2017 - 05/31/2017.
- Search Chair.
01/01/2017 - 04/15/2017.
- College Council.
09/01/2016 - present.