Associate Professor, History
- German Studies Association.
Coordinator for the Environmental Studies Network.
01/01/2022 - 12/31/2024
- Adviser for Phi Alpha Theta, History Student Association, and Honors Theses.
07/01/2021 - 06/30/2022.
- International Studies Faculty Advisory Committee.
08/15/2018 - present.
- Film Screening and Discussion of the Film "Look Who's Back".
11/09/2017 - 11/09/2017.
- Teaching Committee.
08/21/2017 - present.
- Ad hoc Bylaws Committee.
05/01/2017 - 01/26/2018.
- Ancient Mediterranean Search Committee.
10/01/2016 - 02/28/2017.
- Undergraduate Studies Committee Member.
08/22/2016 - 05/05/2017.
- Go Learn Trip -- "Borderlands: Berlin, Prague, and Vienna".
06/19/2017 - 06/30/2017
- Gateway to Learning Teacher Workshop (Tanner Humanities Center) -- "Teaching Trauma".
06/05/2017 - 06/09/2017
- Participating in Salt Lake City Tribune's "Trib Talk" on Utah and the Atomic Bomb.
08/11/2015 - present
Honors & Awards
- ACLS Incentive Fellowship.
College of Humanities, University of Utah,
- Faculty Fellowship.
Tanner Humanities Center, University of Utah,
- Faculty Development Award, Department of History, University of Utah.
- Faculty Research and Creative Grant.
University Research Council,
- International Travel Grant Award.
University of Utah, College of Humanities,
- 2016 Outstanding Professor Award, University of Utah.
Sigma Chi Fraternity,
- International Travel and Research Grant.
University of Utah College of Humanities,
In the Media