- Adams, Ian and Sharon Mastracci (2017). Visibility is a trap: The ethics of body-worn cameras and control. Administrative Theory & Praxis, 39(4): 313-328. Published, 01/01/2017.
- Mastracci, Sharon (2017). Representative bureaucracy and gender gaps worldwide. International Journal of Public Sector Management, 30(3): 241-254. Published, 01/2017.
- Needham, Catherine, Sharon Mastracci, and Catherine Mangan (2017). . The emotional labour of boundary spanning. Journal of Integrated Care, 25(4): 288-300. Published, 01/2017.
- Mastracci, Sharon. (2017). Review of Pulled Over: How Police Stops Define Race and Citizenship . International Public Management Journal (forthcoming). Accepted, 01/2017.
- Sawbridge, Yvonne and Sharon Mastracci (2017). Emotional labour and the future public service workforce. . (Re)imagining the Future Public Service Workforce. London: Routledge.. Accepted, 01/2017.
- Mastracci, Sharon (2016). Beginning nurses’ perceptions of ethical leadership in the shadow of Mid Staffs. Public Integrity, 19(3): 250-264. Published, 01/2016.
- Emotional Labor in Collectivist and Individualist Cultures: An East-West Comparison. Conference Paper, Presented, 03/2017.
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Fulbright Core Scholar Program.