Graduate Teaching Assist (TA), City & Metropolitan Planning
- Modeling Stakeholder Knowledge Integration Using Fuzzy Cognitive Mapping:
A Collaborative Planning approach in Water Quality Decision-Making for Utah Lake.
Association of Collegiate School of Planning, 2019 Annual Conference
- Knowledge Integration in Water-Quality Decision Making in the Jordan River Watershed, Utah
International Symposium on Society & Resource Management (ISSRM).
- Perceptions of a Wicked Problem: Situation Assessment of Water Quality Issues in the Jordan River Watershed. Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning, 2018 Annual Conference.
- How the Built Environment [and hence planning] Affects Walkability and Walking.
Utah Pedestrian Summit 2017.
- Integrated Modeling Framework for Improved Future Management of the Utah Lake-Jordan River Watershed
11th Annual Salt Lake County Watershed Symposium.