- Brooke Ellen Horejsi (2017) UtahPresents and The Nile Project: the role of a campus based, non-profit arts presenter. Invited Talk/Keynote, Accepted, 02/11/2017.
- Leadership Fellow Program Collaborative Inquiry Results: Field wide change. Presentation, Presented, 01/06/2017.
- UtahPresents; the development of a campus based arts presenter. International Council of Fine Arts Dean annual conference, Atlanta, GA 2015. Presentation, Presented, 10/23/2015.
- UtahPresents; the role of a campus based arts presenter on campus and in the community. Alta Club, Salt Lake City, UT. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 10/13/2015.
- Performing Arts Presenting in the United States; An Overview. Ministry of Culture, Beijing, China. Other, Presented, 11/14/2014.
Have traveled to China two separate times (2013 and 2014) as part of Cultural Delegations hosted by the Ministry of Culture.