Assistant Professor, Chemistry
- 252nd ACS National Meeting (Philadelphia, PA): Invited presentation for the DIC Young Investigator Awardees-Where Are They Now? Symposium. Paper title: CO2 reduction at homogeneous and heterogeneous metal sites.
- Organometallic Chemistry Gordon Research Conference (Biddeford, ME): poster presentation: CO2 reduction at metal organic frameworks.
- 251st ACS National Meeting (San Diego, CA): three oral presentations (2016). Paper titles: Bimetallic scaffolds for CO2 reduction; Thermodynamic considerations for CO2 reduction at Zr-based MOFs; Redox-activated MRI contrast agents to detect oxidative stress.
- Fang Wang, Graduate Student.
12/01/2015 - present.
- Tatyana Elkin, Postdoc.
01/01/2015 - present.
- Moumita Bhattacharya, Graduate Student.
09/01/2014 - present.
- Eric Johnson, Undergraduate Student.
05/01/2014 - 12/31/2015.
- MATHIS,CHERYL LOUISE, Graduate Student.
03/01/2014 - present.
- MUELLER,LESLIE ANN, Graduate Student.
01/01/2014 - present.