Assistant Professor, Chemistry
- See my CV or full list of presentations given this calendar year.
- 252nd ACS National Meeting (Philadelphia, PA): Invited presentation for the DIC Young Investigator Awardees-Where Are They Now? Symposium. Paper title: CO2 reduction at homogeneous and heterogeneous metal sites.
- Organometallic Chemistry Gordon Research Conference (Biddeford, ME): poster presentation: CO2 reduction at metal organic frameworks.
- 251st ACS National Meeting (San Diego, CA): three oral presentations (2016). Paper titles: Bimetallic scaffolds for CO2 reduction; Thermodynamic considerations for CO2 reduction at Zr-based MOFs; Redox-activated MRI contrast agents to detect oxidative stress.
- Fang Wang, Graduate Student.
12/01/2015 - 10/31/2019.
- Tatyana Elkin, Postdoc.
01/01/2015 - 04/01/2018.
- Moumita Bhattacharya, Graduate Student.
09/01/2014 - 08/14/2020.
Awards/Scholarships/Stipends: Utah Office of Graduate Studies Travel Award (2016)
Walling Thesis Award (2021)
- Eric Johnson, Undergraduate Student.
05/01/2014 - 12/31/2015.
- MATHIS,CHERYL LOUISE, Graduate Student.
03/01/2014 - 10/31/2019.
Awards/Scholarships/Stipends: TA of the Semester (2015)
Anthony W. Czarnik Curie Club Graduate Teaching Award (2017)
Utah Office of Graduate Studies Travel Award (2019)
Walling Thesis Award (2020)
- MUELLER,LESLIE ANN, Graduate Student.
01/01/2014 - 12/20/2017.