Adjunct Professor, College Of Law - Dean
Associate Librarian, James E. Faust Law Library
Associate Librarian, College Of Law
- Automated Library Services: one law library's experience.
- CALI Lesson, Colorado Legal Research - Primary Source Materials, authored sections on the Colorado Constitution and Colorado Cases and Digests. Available via CALI's website at: http://www.cali.org/lesson/1282.
- How to research using secondary sources: http://www.colorado.edu/law/lawlib/howto/secondary_sources-guide.pdf.
- How to find law review Article, Refereed Journals using an index: http://www.colorado.edu/law/lawlib/howto/law_review_Article, Refereed Journals-guide.pdf.
- How to find Colorado statutes: http://www.colorado.edu/law/lawlib/howto/statutes-guide.pdf.
- CALI Lesson, Government Documents. Available via CALI's website at: http://www.cali.org/lesson/8457.
- CALI Lesson, Colorado Legal Research - Secondary Source Materials. Available via CALI's website at: http://www.cali.org/lesson/8375.
- Authored the Intellectual Property section of the online Law and Legal Information modulecreated by a consortium of libraries in Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. TheIntellectual Property section includes information covering the subjects of copyright,trademark and patent, as well as a Case Study. See:http://legalconcerns.pbwiki.com/Intellectual-Property-Overview.
- Collection Analysis When the Budget Decreases, Legal Reference Services Quarterly, Vol.30, Iss. 4, 289 (2011).
- "Copyright and Digital Images: if it's on the web I can use it, right?" at Annual Meeting of the American Association of Law Libraries.