Department Chair, World Languages and Cultures
Associate Professor, World Languages and Cultures
Program Coordinator, Portuguese & Brazilian Studies
Affiliated Faculty, Latin American Studies
Affiliated Faculty, Mormon Studies
- Journal of Lusophone Studies.
Book Review Editor.
01/01/2019 - present
Honors & Awards
- Early Career Teaching Award.
University of Utah,
- Ramona W. Cannon Award for Teaching Excellence in the Humanities.
University of Utah College of Humanities,
- CLASP Junior Faculty Teaching Award — A national award given annually to one pre-tenure university professor from across all fields in Latin American Studies for "outstanding pedagogy, mentoring success, community involvement, and incorporation of research into the classroom experience”.
Consortium of Latin American Studies Programs (CLASP),
- Commander's Award for Civilian Service.
The United States Military Academy at West Point,
- Derek C. Bok Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Undergraduates.
In the Media