Major I Coordinator, School Of Architecture
Assistant Professor, School Of Architecture
Senior Researcher, ITAC, School Of Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture,
- Master of Architecture,
Honors & Awards
- Early Career Teaching Award.
University of Utah,
- International A+ Award - Private House XS Category - Girl Scouts of Utah Summer Cabins, Finalist, 2016 (with Jörg Rügemer).
- New Faculty Teaching Award.
Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture,
- Young Architects Award.
American Institute of Architects,
- Emerging Faculty Award.
Building Technology Educators Society,
- Regional Excellence in Wood Design Award.
- Young Architect Award.
- Public Interest Design Award, Honorable Mention.
Social Economic Environmental Design (SEED) Network ,
- Juror Award.
Design Arts Utah,
- Design Honor Award.
- ACSA Collaborative Practice.
- ACSA Diversity Achievement.
- Faculty of the Year Award.
College of Architecture + Planning,
- XCaliber Award for Contributions to Technology-Enriched Teaching and Learning, Certificate of Excellence, Virginia Tech University, Spring 2011.
Virginia Tech ,
In the Media
- “WoodWorks 2015 Wood Design Awards for Wood Building Construction,” Woodworking Network, April 2015. 04/2015.
- “Design Awards: Project: Architecture,” Reflexion: AIA Utah’s Newsletter. 04/2015.
- “Sculpture Garden Project at the U,” Arch | Utah | Blog arch.utah.edu. 03/2015.
- “Smart Wood Products Enable Versatile and Efficient Design,” Sponsored Content in Architect, The Journal of the American Institute of Architects. 03/2015.
- “Marriott Library to Build a Sculpture Garden,” Daily Utah Chronicle. 11/18/2014.
- “U’s Marriott Library Expanding Dumke Fine Arts and Architecture Library,” KUER radio kuer.org
- “U’s Marriott Library to Build One-of-a-kind Sculpture Garden: Sustainability, student involvement and hands-on collection are hallmarks,” U News Center, unews.utah.edu
- “Community Engaged Learning,” video produced by the Bennion Community Service Center at the University of Utah
- “Technical Corner: Erin Carraher, AIA, Chair of the Forefront Conference Discusses Trends in Collaboration,” Reflexion: AIA Utah’s Newsletter. 09/2014.
- Girl Scout Convention Host has Awesome New Camp Facilities! gsblog,
- Girl Scout Convention Host has Awesome New Camp Facilities! gsblog
- Girl Scouts, University of Utah team up for sustainable cabin project. Fox 13 Salt Lake City
- Girl Scouts teams up with U. to build energy-efficient cabins. KSL.com Utah
- Utah Girl Scouts design sleek, sustainable cabins. Salt Lake City Tribune,
- Utah Girl Scouts build three cabins at Camp Trefoil Ranch. Good4Utah.com. 07/31/2014.
- Girl Scouts unveil new cabins at Camp Trefoil Ranch. Herald Media. 07/31/2014.
- “Archi-Chicks” Build STEAM Skills, and Cabins. University of Utah News Center
- U. teams up with Girl Scouts to build energy-efficient cabins. Deseret News,
- “Project Highlight: Project:Architecture,” Reflexion: AIA Utah’s Newsletter. 09/2013.
- Experiences: An Assistant Professor of Architecture and Co-Chair of the FOREFRONT Conference Discusses Trends in Collaboration. 08/2013.
- U Architecture Students and Girl Scouts Build the Future. University of Utah News Center
- “Beetlewood Cabins” Student Innovation Report 2013, Technology Venture Development Department, University of Utah, 2013. − Feature on Girl Scout cabin project.