Professor (Lecturer), College Of Law
- Amos N. Guiora & Louisa M. A. Heiny (2020). Five Words that Changed America: Miranda v. Arizona and the Right to Remain Silent. (pp. 281). Twelve Tables Press.
- Louisa M A Heiny (2020). Jury Nullification: The Current State of the Law. University of Utah College of Law Research Paper No. 351.
- Louisa M A Heiny (2019). U Law Students are Primed for Clerkship Success. Res Gestae (University of Utah).
- Louisa M A Heiny (2019). Quimbee Evidence Review Series. Quimbee.
- Louisa M A Heiny & David Duncan (2018). Innovation in Practice: Ready to Become More Tech- Savvy? Just Open Microsoft Word. Utah Bar Association.
- Wayne McCormack and Louisa M. A. Heiny, Judicial Process: Cases and Materials, Foundation Press (2017).
- A Law Professor’s Detailed, Thoughtful and Comprehensive "Local Rules" for Class: A Response to "Above the Law", Legal Writing Prof Blog.
- Louisa M. A. Heiny, Radical Abolitionist Influence on Federalism and the Fourteenth Amendment, 17 Temp. Pol. & Civ. Rts. L. Rev. 155 (2007).
- “Co-requisite Classes for Judicial Internships: What Works,” Rocky Mountain Regional Clinical Conference, University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law (November 2017).