Arts of ChinaLocation: ONLN (Online)
Arts of JapanLocation: ONLN (Online)
Arts of BuddhismLocation: ONLN (Online)
Please note: Student feedback is only available for courses prior to Spring 2021
- ARTH 1010. Online Modules for 1) Terra Cotta Army of the First Emperor (210 B.C.E.): 2) Borobudur Temple (750-842); 3) Taj Mahal (1632-1653); Mariko Mori, Pure Land (1998). Project Lead: Lela Graybill, Director of Graduate Studies, Art History . 09/2017 - 11/2017.
- Workshops and lectures with Profs. Roderick Whitfield and Youngsook Pak, specialists on Buddhist and Korean art respectively . Project Lead: Winston Kyan. College of Fine Arts, Dean's Fund for Excellence 04/01/2014 - 04/01/2014.
- Graduate Student Travel to Japan Fall Break 2013. Project Lead: Winston Kyan. Japan Foundation Grant/Asia Center 10/12/2013 - 10/20/2013.
- "Art, Originality, and Creativity in China". Project Lead: Winston Kyan. Project Muse Microgrant 04/17/2013 - 04/19/2013.
- Landscapes in China: Text, Image, and Environment. Project Lead: Winston Kyan. Collaborators: Janet Theiss, Fusheng Wu. Dee Grant 09/01/2011 - 06/01/2012. Total Budget: $4,500.00.