Assistant Professor (Lecturer), Management Department
Honors & Awards
- The Marcus Garvey Black Star Excellence Award is for new University of Utah faculty and staff who have stepped up to the plate and helped build and broadcast the University of Utah in a positive light.
University of Utah Black Faculty and Staff Association,
International Leadership Association
09/20/2018 - present
Academy of Management
05/01/2012 - present
- Management Doctoral Students Association.
Management Doctoral Students Association (MDSA) Workshop with Stewart, M., “Sustainable Impact as a Professor,” Seattle, WA, August 2022.
08/05/2022 - present
- Academy of Management.
Ad Hoc reviewer for papers for the annual conference.
02/01/2019 - 03/31/2020
- University of Utah + Howard University = IMPACT Advisory Board.
11/2021 - present.
- DESB Dean Search Committee.
08/2021 - 03/2022.
- Serving on DESB Faculty Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. Member.
03/2021 - 05/2022.
- University of Utah Black Faculty and Staff Association.
01/01/2020 - present.
- Invited by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion to speak to incoming first generation students of color about how to be successful in college.
07/10/2019 - 07/10/2019.
- The African American Doctoral Scholars Initiative. Student: Chideraa Nwachukwu, PhD student in Chemistry.
07/2019 - 07/2020.