- Booked up and Burned Out: Creative Approaches to Advising during Peak Appointment Times, 2022 Utah Advising Association Conference. Presentation, Presented, 05/27/2022.
- This Is America and What That Means for Advising, 2022 Utah Academic Advising Conference. Presentation, Presented, 03/23/2022.
- 3,843 First Dates: Keeping the Magic Alive during First-Year Advising”, Community Sponsored Session, 2021 NACADA Annual Conference.
- Orientation as a Port for Possibility: Learning from the Liberal Arts, NACADA 2020 Annual Conference.
- The Power of Check-In: Collecting Data through an Intentional Process, NACADA Region 10 Annual Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Appreciative Advising: What's the Story on Campus, Utah Academic Advising Conference. Presentation, Presented, 03/11/2016.
- Advising as Advocacy: Strategies for Supporting Diverse Students, National Association of International Educators (NAFSA) International Convention. Poster, Presented, 05/28/2015.
- From Theory to Practice: Supporting Students' Global Interests, Utah Academic Advising Conference. Presentation, Presented, 03/10/2015.
- 10% and Rising: International Student Participation in Education Abroad, Utah International Higher Education Summit. Presentation, Presented, 03/2014.
- Mandarin Chinese, functional.
- Ashley Glenn & erin donahoe-rankin (2021). Conversations: career advising for lgbtqa+ students in non-linear career paths. Stylus Publishing.