- Alborz Ghandehari (2021). Migrant Justice Beyond Borders: Notes on the Collaborative Project “Migrant Connections”. The Critical Refugee Studies Collective.
- Alborz Ghandehari (2020). A Call for Solidarity: Working-Class Struggles in Iran and the United States. Jadaliyya.
- Alborz Ghandehari (2020). Feminist Historical Writing in Postrevolutionary Iran: Missing Soluch and My Share. Journal of Middle East Women's Studies. Vol. 16(2).
- Alborz Ghandehari (2020). Gender Politics in Iran and the Last Forty Years: Eleven Stories. Frontiers: A Journal of Women Studies.
- Alborz Ghandehari (2017). Struggle and the Politics of Translation: Martin Luther King Jr., Omar Khayyam, and the Persian Translation of Intersectionality. Critical Ethnic Studies Journal.
- Alborz Ghandehari (2016). Attacking the Right to Freedom of Movement: How the Racist Visa Waiver Bill Targeting Iranians, Syrians, Iraqis, and Sudanese Can Prompt Deeper Solidarities with the Migrant Justice Movement. Jadaliyya.
"Migrant Connections: Immigrant and Refugee Stories from Utah to Greece." https://migrants.lib.utah.edu/. Funded by Global Learning Across the Disciplines Grant, U of U Office for Global Engagement ($10,000) and part of broader "Race and Ethnicity in Global Contexts," collaborative project with Ed Muñoz and Annie Fukushima.
- See "Service" tab for media and interviews: https://faculty.utah.edu/philanthropy/index.html Other, completed 02/03/2020.
- American Studies Association Meeting: “The 40th Anniversary of a Novel and a Revolution: Mahmoud Dowlatabadi’s Missing Soluch in Iran Then and Now.” Honolulu, HI, November 8. 11/08/2019 . Conference Paper, Presented, 11/08/2019.