Graduate Teaching Asst (E), Economics Department
- co-authored with Keon-Ho Kim, "The Beauty Contest and Kaldor's Elasticity of Expectations with Heterogeneous Agents," The 6th Cross-Border Post Keynesian Conference, SUNY Buffalo State, Buffalo, NY, June 19~20th.
- "Systemic Financial Fragility in a 'Kaleidic' World", AFEE at the 2013 AEA/ASSA annual meeting, San Diego, CA.
- "Keynes's Beauty Contest and Business Cycle: An Evolutionary Game Theoretic Interpretation"at AFIT, WSSA 53rd Annual Conference, SLC, UT.
- “A Note on the Systemic Financial Fragility: The
changing nature of Minskyan financial fragility,” at the Western States Graduate
Workshop in Economics, Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, CO.
- Discussant: The KSESA(Korea Social and Economic Studies Association) Summer
Conference, Daechon, Korea.