Associate Instructor, College Of Engineering-Dean
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Utah Chapter Chairman.
01/01/2018 - present
- Utah Division of Wildlife Resources Regional Advisory Council, Councilman.
01/01/2018 - present
- Utah Division of Wildlife Resources Central Region Advisory Council (Councilman) .
07/01/2017 - 12/31/2017
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Utah Chapter (Chairman).
01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017
IEEE Profesional Communication Society
07/01/2016 - present
Center for Infrastructure Transformation and Education
05/01/2015 - present
College Composition and Communication
03/01/2005 - present
Rhetoric Society of America
08/01/2011 - present
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
Utah Chapter Chairman,
02/01/2010 - present
Beehive Wasatch Bowhunters
08/01/2013 - present
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
08/01/2006 - present
In the Media
- “Utah Chapter Campaings for Hunters at Sage Grouse Summit,” backcountryhunters.org. 02/15/2019.
- Muley Freak Podcast, Episode 056: BHA Western Slam - Utah. 05/17/2018.
- Field & Stream Magazine. 05/09/2018.
- J. Lenart. “Conservationists and Backcountry Public Lands Enthusiasts,” Radio Active, 90.9 KRCL, Radio Interview, 28 Feb. 2018,
- Men's Journal, "President Trump Shrinks Bears Ears, Sparking Protests and Lawsuits” (quoted) . 12/07/2017.
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, “Administration Chops National Monuments, Panders to Energy Industry, Ignores will of American People” (quoted). 12/04/2017.
- Daily Yonder, “Reducing Protection on Public Land Will Hurt Utah Economy, Hunting Group Says” (quoted). 12/01/2017.
- Salt Lake Tribune, “How Far Should Buildings be from Salt Lake Streams? Sticking Point for Many at County Canyon Hearing” (quoted) . 02/02/2017.
- J. Lenart. “Thanksgrubbin': A Guide to Initiating your Thanksgiving Politics Conversation,” Radio Active,
90.9 KRCL, Radio Interview, 18 Nov. 2016.
- J. Lenart, D. Terrion, and K West. “Hunting and Public Lands,” Radio Active, 90.9 KRCL, Radio
Interview, 1 Nov. 2016.
- G. Smith. “Utah Trust Lands Auctioned off for School Revenue,” Utah Public Radio, Radio Interview, 27