Associate Director for Curriculum & Scholarship, Bennion Center for Community Engagement
Honors & Awards
- Alta Sustainability Community Partnership Award.
Alta Environmental Center,
- Community Engaged Learning Faculty Fellowship.
University of Utah Bennion Community Service Center,
- Faculty Recognition Award.
Univ of Utah Career and Professional Development Center,
- School of Biological Emphasis Reform Committee.I initiated and led a working group to reform the current Environmental and Organismal emphasis to be more rigorous and attractive to students planning to enter the fields of conservation, environmental and wildlife biology. I used my history of BUS curriculum development to collaborate with interested tenure-track faculty to develop a proposal for departmental and college review.
2017 - 2018.
- Faculty Advisor for Bachelor of Undergraduate Studies degrees in Wildlife Ecology & Conservation.
2015 - present.