Adjunct Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy & Athletic Training
Associate Professor, Occupational & Recreational Therapies
- American Psychological Association's Division 22 (Rehabilitation Psychology).
Editorial Board, Rehabilitation Psychology.
09/2017 - present
- Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation .
01/2017 - present
Honors & Awards
- Distinguished Mentoring Award.
University of Utah College of Health ,
- VITAE; University of Utah Health’s Office of the Senior Vice President for Health Sciences Research highlights investigators and their pioneering research programs.
University of Utah Health’s Office of the Senior Vice President for Health Sciences Research,
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine Stroke Interdisciplinary Stroke Interest Group Poster Award: “A couples-based intervention improves depressive symptoms in stroke survivors and care-partners.” Presented at the ACRM 94th Annual conference in Atlanta, GA.
American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine,
- Utah StrokeNet traineeship.
- University of Utah Health Sciences Vice President Clinical and Translational (VPCAT) Research Scholar.
University of Utah,
- The 2014 Women in Rehabilitation Psychology Poster Award, American Psychological Association Division 22 (Rehabilitation Psychology) Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX.
American Psychological Association Division 22 (Rehabilitation Psychology) ,
- Walter C. & Anita C. Stolov Research Award, University of Washington, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Seattle, WA.
University of Washington,
In the Media