- University of Utah Football Role: Medical host. 11/30/2013 - present .
- University of Utah Football Role: Medical host. 11/09/2013 - present .
- South Jordan Marathon Role: medical support. 10/19/2013 - present .
- University of Utah Football Role: Host medical. 09/14/2013 - present .
- University of Utah Football Role: Host medical. 09/07/2013 - present .
- Tour of Utah - Stage 7: Park City Role: Medical support and marketing for University Health Care. 08/11/2013 - present .
- Tour of Utah - Stage 1: Brian Head to Cedar City Role: Motorcycle Medic. 08/06/2013 - present .
- Tour of Utah - Stage 2 and 3 Role: Medical support and finish line marketing for University Health Care. 08/2013 - present .
- Salt Lake Marathon Role: medical support and marketing for University Health Care. 04/20/2013 - present .
- High School and outreach medical coverage throughout year with affiliated locations. 01/12/2013 - present .
- Dr. Hayes functions as a licensed athletic trainer for University Health Care, as well as, University Athletics. 01/01/2013 - present .
The available empirical evidence calls “a good researcher equals a good teacher” notion sharply into question. Scholarly productivity and instructional effectiveness have less than 2 percent in common. That means that about 98% of the variability in measures of instructional effectiveness is due to something other than research productivity and accomplishment.
---Patrick Terenzinin and Ernest Pascarella
"If faculty and students do not see themselves as having important business to do together, prospects for effective learning are diminished." Ernest Boyer
Therefore, I feel that the transformational teaching style that I employ is well received. My teaching philosophy is to create and implement learning environments and methods that facilitate growth, active learning, and interest from the adults within a room. The over arching goal is for the students to be responsible and own their current and future knowledge.
- Athletic Wireless Performance, LLC.
06/22/2012 - present.
Comments: U of U start-up. Working with TCO and USTAR representatives.