Thesis and Focused Area of Study Coordinator, Nutrition & Integrative Physiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Family And Preventive Medicine
Assistant Professor (Lecturer), Nutrition & Integrative Physiology
Director of Culinary Medicine, Nutrition & Integrative Physiology
- P65 Theresa Dvorak, Amy Locke, Candace Chow. Impact of Culinary Medicine elective on the Educational Quality and healthy lifestyle behaviors in fourth-year medical students. Abstracts Teaching Kitchen Research Conference Los Angeles, California October 18-19, 2022.Journal of Integrative and Complementary Medicine. Feb 2023.A-1-A30. http://doi.org/10.1089/jicm.2022.29113.abstracts.
- Cooking Up Change in Medical School: The Saucy Difference, Dvorak, T. (Role: Co-Presenter). Oral Presentation, Food Is Medicine Annual Conference, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Cooking with Plants: A community approach and Garden Tour, Dvorak, T. (Role: Presenter). Oral Presentation and Interactive Cooking Experience, Food Is Medicine Pre-Conference Workshop, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Shah, Karishma, Kynaston, Baley, Clark, Rachel, Petzold, Tricia, Locke, Amy, Dvorak, Theresa. Cooking with Plants: Culinary Medicine Capstone Experience to Build Community Engagement. ICIMH 2022 Abstracts. Global Advances in Health and Medicine. 2022;11. doi:10.1177/2164957X221096590.
- Julie Metos & Shannon Jones, Theresa Dvorak (2018). Community-Based Culinary Medicine: Community-Led, Culturally Appropriate Curriculum Development. American Public Health Association Annual Conference. Published, 11/20/2018.
- Dvorak T, Locke A, Pyne A, Lindsley J. (2017) Culinary Medicine: Teaching Nutrition in an Inter-Professional Hands on Setting. Salt Lake City, Utah. Utah Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Dvorak, T. Healthy Weight for the Holidays; Health Lecture Series at the University of Utah Hospital Hope Fox Eccles Health Library.
- Participant in the 2nd Annual Education Symposium by the Academy of Health Science Educators.
- Dvorak, T. The Adolescent Sport Nutrition Knowledge Questionnaire: Validity and Reliability. American College of Sports Medicine Annual Conference.
- Sport Nutrition Lectures and Cooking Clinics for Athletic and Community Groups - I engage in ongoing lectures and clinics for these groups.
- Dvorak, T. (2017) Chapter 15: Weight Management In Nix, S. (2017) Williams’ Basic Nutrition and Diet Therapy (15th ed). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier/Mosby.
- Dvorak, T. Development of a Weight Management Cookbook for the Intermountain Healthcare Weigh to Health Program.
- Dvorak TE, Meyer NL, Clark KK, Dolan SH, Wing-Gaia SL. The Adolescent Sport Nutrition Knowledge Questionnaire: Validity and Reliability. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise; 40(5).
- Dvorak, T. Glycemic Index and Recovery Intermittent, High Intensity Shuttle Running. SCAN’s Pulse, American Dietetic Association. Vol 26; No 1.