Research Assistant Professor, Biology
Honors & Awards
- Best Poster Presentation.
Forensic Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry Network,
- Estwing Hammer Prize for outstanding performance in Geology.
- Graduate Research Fellowship.
National Science Foundation,
- William C. Menke Scholarship.
- Charles Deiss Scholarship.
Indiana University, Department of Geological Sciences ,
- Elected Phi Beta Kappa.
Global Change and Sustainability Center
04/16/2013 - present
In the Media
- Cannabis Science Conference Program, Featured Interview, "Analytical tools enables tracking origin of cannabis - and brand protection". 08/28/2017.
- Deseret News, Salt Lake City "Utah firm makes breakthrough in 1981 Ohio murder case". 07/10/2016.
- NBC KSL 5 News, Salt Lake City "Hair Forensics: Strands of Evidence". 07/06/2016.
- National Institute of Justice Journal, Issue 276, December 2015 "Tracking Movements with Isotopes". 12/01/2015.
- Fox News: Happening Now "'Baby Doe' may have traveled across country during short life, report says". 09/02/2015.
- Fox 13 News, Salt Lake City "Utah lab could identify ‘Baby Doe’". 09/01/2015.
- Boston Globe "Inside the search to identify Deer Island girl". 08/08/2015.