Until 2013 I was working in the field of gamma ray astronomy and astronomical interferometry. I progressively moved to some work in solid state physics and general quantum mechanics with a specific interest for Scale Relativity.
- "New developments in Stellar Intensity Interferometry", colloquium at Kansas University. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 02/2012.
- "Gamma ray astronomy with VERITAS", High Energy Physics seminar at Kansas University. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 02/2012.
- "Stellar intensity interferometry: imaging capabilities of air Cherenkov telescope arrays", SPIE Astronomical Instrumentation meeting in San Diego. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 06/30/2010.
- Wen Jin, Graduate Student. Physics. 03/02/2015 - present.
- Mei-Hui Teh, Graduate Student. Physics. 09/01/2014 - present.
- Arabic, basic.
Basic is even too much to describe my Arabic. I started learning in 2016.
- English, fluent.
I moved to Iowa in 1998 and to Utah in 2004, my English remains in an improving phase.
- French, fluent.
I grew up in France and completed my studies in physics in Paris.
- Japanese, basic.
I spent a year in Japan but it was a long time ago to I am forgetting (wasuremasu).
- "Suppression of diffusion of hydrogen adatoms on graphene by effective afatom interaction", Phys.Rev. B 93, 115402 (2016).
- "Attraction-repulsion transition in the interaction of adatoms and vacancies in graphene", Phys. Rev. B 89, 045433 (2014).
- "Monte-Carlo simulation of stellar intensity interferometry", Mon. Not. R. Astron. Soc., 430, 3187-3195. Published, 02/18/2013.
- "Imaging submilliarcsecond stellar features with intensity interferometry using air Cherenkov telescope arrays", MNRAS (2012) Vol. 424 1006-1011. Published, 08/01/2012.
- "High angular resolution imaging with stellar intensity interferometry using air Cherenkov telescope arrays" MNRAS (2012) Vol. 419 172-183. Published, 01/01/2012.
- "Haar wavelets as a tool for the statistical characterization of variability", Astroparticle Physics, Volume 34, Issue 12, Pages 871-877. Published, 07/2011.
- "Gamma-ray attenuation in X-ray binaries: an application to LSI+613003", The Astrophysical Journal, 731:105 (6pp). Published, 04/20/2011.
- "VERITAS 2008-2009 Monitoring of the Variable Gamma-ray Source M 87", Astrophysical Journal 716 (2010) 819-824. Published, 01/2010.