- ARCH 4999-001
- ARCH 6760-001
- DES 2630-001
Design ContextsLocation: M LI 1150 (Marriott Library)
- College of Fellows, American Institute of Architects. 02/2014 - present. Position : Member.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA). 01/2000 - present. Position : Member.
- “Builders at Play: Elements of Asobi in Japanese Architecture,” in the 2010 Monograph Series of the NAAAS & Affiliates 2010 National Conference . Paper published, 10/2010.
- “Cinder Block and Shiisa: Architecture and Cultural Identity in Okinawa” in the 2010 Monograph Series of the NAAAS & Affiliates 2010 National Conference . Paper published, 10/2010.
- “People & Place: Humanities-based Pedagogy in Architecture and Planning,” in the Proceedings of the Role of Humanities in Design Conference, University of Lincoln, UK
- “People & Place: A Study of Planning and Design Pedagogy in the Academy and the Community,” with Keith Bartholomew; in the Proceedings of the 45th International Making Cities Livable Conference.