- "Where Do We Go From Here? Fans, Fanfiction, and the Media, Publishing, and Entertainment Industries," Princeton University. Featuring Elizabeth Minkel, Heidi Tandy, Jamie Broadnax, and Emily Nussbaum.
- Panelist, "Community and the Romance Genre" at "What is Love? Romance Fiction in the Digital Age," Library of Congress, Washington, DC.
- “Michael Field’s ‘L’Embarquement pour Cythere” and French Poetry,” paper presented at the Michael Field Centenary Conference, Senate House, London, July 2014. Conference Paper, Presented, 07/2014.
- “Land Surveyor?”. Conference Paper, Presented, 04/2014.
- “Transatlantic Latter-Day Poetry,” paper on Walt Whitman’s early reception in England delivered at C19, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, March, 2014. Conference Paper, Presented, 03/2014.
- Why Fanfic is Taking Over the World, book reading and discussion about fanfiction and fan culture, with Heidi Tandy, at South by Southwest (SXSW), Austin, TX, March 2014. Presentation, Presented, 03/2014.
- Panel on my book Fic: Why Fanfiction is Taking Over the World at San Diego Comic-Con. Other, Presented, 11/2013.
- "Of Mice and Music," Tanner Humanities Center Work-In-Progress talk, on material from my book project Kafka's Other Prague. Presentation, Presented, 11/2011.
- “Anti-nationalist Prosodies: Swinburne, Mallarmé, and the Return of the Non-Native,” paper delivered at MSA, Buffalo, October, 2011. Conference Paper, Presented, 10/2011.
- “Poetry, as in a Foreign Language,” paper delivered at Decadent Poetics, Exeter, UK, July, 2011. Conference Paper, Presented, 10/2011.
- “Czech and the Double Asymmetry of The Castle,” invited lecture at “Research Avenues into Kafka’s Das Schloss,” The Kafka Network, Humboldt University, Berlin, March, 2011. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 03/2011.
- "Mice, Music, and Mukarovský (Kafka and the Prague School)," RMMLA, October, 2010. Conference Paper, Presented, 10/2010.
- “Cross-Channel Poetics,” invited seminar discussion of my book Poetics en passant and work in progress, “Poetry, as in a Foreign Language” with the University of Michigan Nineteenth Century Forum, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, September, 2010. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 09/2010.
- “Kafka and the Czech Press,” paper for the seminar “Mistakes, Mistranslations and Mendacity: The Logic and Language of Cosmopolitanism,” ACLA, New Orleans, April, 2010 . Conference Paper, Presented, 04/2010.
- “Pride and Prejudice and Vampire. . . Slayers,” paper delivered at the Southwest Texas Popular Culture and American Culture Association, Albuquerque, February, 2010. Conference Paper, Presented, 02/2010.
- “Austen with Sade,” paper delivered at SCSECS, Salt Lake City, February, 2010. Conference Paper, Presented, 02/2010.
- Graham Foundation . PI: Anne Jamison. Graham Foundation, 06/2012 - 12/2012. Total project budget to date: $10,000.00
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Anne Jamison (2017). Retrofuturist Feminism: Lidia Yuknavitch’s “The Book of Joan”. LA Review of Books.
- Kafka's Other Prague, forthcoming from Northwestern University Press, 2017. Accepted, 02/2017.
- “Kant/Squid (The Fanfiction Assemblage),” chapter forthcoming in A Companion to Fandom and Fan Studies, Paul Booth, ed, Blackwell, 2017. Accepted, 10/2016.
- “In Which Heathcliff is a Bad Landlord,” essay forthcoming in The Common Reader (February 2017). Accepted, 10/2016.
- "Love Letters (Flaubert and Sand)" in Forum for Modern Language Studies, Spring, 2016. Published, 04/2016.
- Review: The Fan Fiction Studies Reader, eds. Karen Hellekson and Kristina Busse (Iowa City: University of Iowa Press, 2014). ALH Online, March, 2016.
- "Text Embodied," Tank Magazine, Volume 8, Issue 6, Fall 2015 The digital world is transforming the relationship between people and what they write. Anne Jamison on the uses of rhetoric in fanfiction communities.
- "Czech and the Double Asymmetry of the Castle,” in Topographien von Franz Kafkas 'Das Schloss, Humboldt, Berlin, forthcoming 2012. Published, 09/2013.
- "When Fifty was Fic," essay in Fifty Authors on Fifty Shades of Grey, Ed. Lori Perkins. Smartpop, 2012. Published, 11/15/2012.
- "Kafka and the Poetry of Risk Insurance,” co-authored with Stanley Corngold, Western Humanities Review (2012). Published, 04/2012.
- Poetics en Passant: Revising the Relationship Between Victorian and Modern Poetry, Palgrave Macmillan, 2010.
- “History in my Formalism: Why the Prague School Matters,” Western Humanities Review. Published, 2008.