I am interested in the physical, spatial, and computational study of the prehistoric human lifeway in arid ecosystems using a variety of interdisciplinary lenses from archaeology, geoarchaeoloogy, archaeobotany, and paleoecology with a specific geographic focus in western North America (i.e., Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, and Montana).
- A.S., Associate of Science, Western Wyoming Community College, Honors
- B.S., Environmental Geography, University of Wyoming, Honors
- M.S., Anthropology, University of Utah
- Wyoming Native
- Wanderer of high-altitude desert environments since childhood.
- Always enamoured by Earth's environments
· Member, Gamma Theta Upsilon Honor Society, (GTU)
· Member, Utah Professional Archaeology Council, (UPAC)
· Member, Wyoming Association of Professional Archaeologists (WAPA)
· Member, Wyoming Archaeological Society, Sweetwater Chapter, (WPA)