I supervise graduate SLP clinicians in Aural Re/habilitation Clinic for children and adults with hearing loss using either hearing aids and/or cochlear implants.
I supervise pediatric diagnostic audiology as well as diagnostic evaluations for Auditory Processing Disorders in children and adults.
- Speech development for children with cochlear implants
- Language development for children with cochlear implants
- Diagnostic pediatric audiology
- Auditory training intervention methodologies for persons with hearing loss
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- "What Are the Red Flags for Auditory Processing Difficulties in Preschool Children", Granite School District. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 12/14/2018.
- "A Clinical Treatment Program for Children Diagnosed with Auditory Processing Disorders" , Salt Lake School District. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 05/18/2018.
- "Tele-Audiology : Enhancing Patient-Centered Care and Clinical Education Training", Utah Speech-Language-Hearing Association (USHA), Salt Lake City, UT. Presentation, Presented, 03/02/2018.
- "Assisting Individuals Who Experience Listening Fatigue", Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) National Conference, Salt Lake City, UT. Presentation, Presented, 06/24/2017.
- "Tele-Audiology: Enhancing Patient-Centered Care and Clinical Education Training", Council of Academic Programs in Communication Sciences & Disorders (CAPCSD) Conference, New Orleans, LA. Presentation, Presented, 04/20/2017.
- A Case Study: Successful Interprofessional Collaboration for Cochlear Implant Management and Rehabilitation for an Adult with Special Needs. Presentation, Presented, 03/03/2017.
- Problem Solving and Information Exchange - Program Directors. Presentation, Presented, 04/17/2015.
- Auditory Processing Disorders: Current Trends in Diagnosis and Treatment. Presentation, Presented, 03/06/2015.
- Auditory Processing Disorders: Current Trends in Diagnosis and Treatment. Presentation, Presented, 03/05/2015.
- English, fluent.
- King, J.B., K.G. Jones, E. Goldberg, M. Rollins, K. MacNamee, C. Moffit, M.A. Ferguson, E. Garcia-Leavitt, J. Amaro, K.R. Breitenbach, J.M. Watson, R.K. Gurgel, J.S. Anderson & N.L. Foster (2018). Increased Functional Connectivity After Listening to Favored Music in Adults with Alzheimer Dementia. Journal of Prevention of Alzheimer's Disease, Vol. 3, pg. 1-7. Vol. 3, 7. Published, 03/29/2018.