Adjunct Associate Professor, Atmospheric Sciences
- Liu, C., The role of deep convection in the tropical tropopause layer, AGU fall meeting (invited presentation), 2010.
- Liu, C., and E. Zipser, Rainfall contributions from precipitation systems with different sizes, intensities and durations over the tropics and subtropics, GPM science team meeting, Seattle, 2010.
- Liu, C., Troposphere-stratosphere exchange over tropics – perspective from multi-satellite observations (invited presentation), NCAR ACP, Bould, 2010.
- Liu, C. and E. Zipser, Mesteries of the last minutes of rain drops: slopes of maximum radar reflectivity profiles below freezing level in precipitation systems, AMS microphysics conference, Portland, 2010.
- Liu, C. and E. Zipser, correlation between lightning and characteristics of convective cells in tropical thunderstorms, AMS tropical meteorology conference, Tucson, 2010.