Associate Professor (Clinical), College Of Nursing
- Health maintenance practices and healthcare experiences among international college students.
Presented at the Pacific Coast College Health Association Annual Meeting.
- Increasing HPV Vaccination Among College Males, 50th Annual WIN Research Conference .
- Increasing HPV Vaccination Rates, Achieving Accreditation Conference, Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Healthcare (AAAHC) .
- Increasing HPV Vaccine Initiation Rates Among Male College Students, to be presented at the AAAHC Achieving Accreditation Conference in March, 2017.
- Increasing HPV Vaccination Rates Among Male College Students, Presented to
Intermountain West HPV Vaccination Coalition
- Assessment of Patient Satisfaction Summer 2014 through Fall 2015.
- 2015 CDC Recommendations on the Treatment of Sexually-Transmitted Infections.
- Quality Improvement Staff Meeting: Administered Annual Staff Evaluation of the QI Program; Presented and discussed results from national benchmarking surveys on women’s health and depression management; Instructed and supervised small group work (creating process maps for 3 key clinical processes).
- The American Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) Quality improvement(QI): Overview and selecting a QI topic; Presented to the University of Utah Student Health Center staff.
- Quality improvement(QI): Pertussis Vaccine Initiative; presented to the University of Utah Student Health Center staff.
- Celiac Disease: An active case-finding initiative in a college health setting.
- S. Martin & E.L. Warner. A.C. Kirchhoff. R. Mooney. L. Martel. D. Kepka (2018). An Electronic Medical Record Alert Intervention to Improve HPV Vaccination Among Eligible Male College Students at a University Student Health Center. Journal of Community Health. Vol. 43, 756-760.
- Martin, S. & Dyer, J. (2017). Health maintenance practices and healthcare experiences among international university students. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Vol. 29, 7.
- Martin, S. Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Evidence-based treatment strategies. Clinician Reviews, 24(1), 44-51.
- Fuller D, Martin S. Clinical Rounds: Rosacea. Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health, publication date to be announced.
- S. Martin. Celiac Disease and the Gluten-Free Diet. Pediatric Health, 4(3), 321–328.