- Wojtalewicz S, Vizmeg J, Erickson S, Lade C & Shea J (2022). Evaluating the influence of particle morphology and density on the viscosity and injectability of a novel long-acting local anesthetic suspension. Journal of biomaterials applications. Vol. 37, 724736724-736. Published, 10/01/2022.
- Jayamohan H, Lambert CJ, Sant HJ, Jafek A, Patel D, Feng H, Beeman M, Mahmood T, Nze U & Gale BK (2021). SARS-CoV-2 pandemic: a review of molecular diagnostic tools including sample collection and commercial response with associated advantages and limitations. Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry. Vol. 413, 49-71. Published, 01/01/2021.
- Davis B, Hilgart D, Erickson S, Labroo P, Burton J, Sant H, Shea J, Gale B & Agarwal J (2020). Local FK506 delivery at the direct nerve repair site improves nerve regeneration. Muscle & nerve. Vol. 60, 613-620. Published, 01/01/2020.
- Labroo P, Hilgart D, Davis B, Lambert C, Sant H, Gale B, Shea JE & Agarwal J (2019). Drug-delivering nerve conduit improves regeneration in a critical-sized gap. Biotechnology and bioengineering. Vol. 116, 143-154. Published, 12/01/2019.
- Davis B, Wojtalewicz S, Labroo P, Shea J, Sant H, Gale B & Agarwal J (2019). Controlled release of FK506 from micropatterned PLGA films: potential for application in peripheral nerve repair. Neural regeneration research. Vol. 13, 1247-1252. Published, 11/01/2019.
- Nze UC, Beeman MG, Lambert CJ, Salih G, Gale BK & Sant HJ (2019). Hydrodynamic cavitation for the rapid separation and electrochemical detection of Cryptosporidium parvum and Escherichia coli O157:H7 in ground beef. Biosensors & bioelectronics. Vol. 135, 137-144. Published, 11/01/2019.
- Petersen K & Shiri F, White T, Bardi G, Sant H, Gale B, Hood J (2018). Exosome Isolation: Cyclical Electrical Field Flow Fractionation in Low Ionic Strength Fluids. Analytical Chemistry. Vol. 90, 12783-12790. Published, 10/10/2018.
- Labroo Pratima & Hilgart D, Davis B, Lambert C, Sant HJ, Gale BK, Shea JE, Agarwal JP (2018). Drug-delivering nerve conduit improves regeneration in a critical sized gap. Biotechnol. Bioeng.
- Nze Ugochukwu & Lambert C, Gale B, Sant HJ (2018). A Rapid Cryptosporidium Parvum Biosensor Based on the Electrochemical Detection of Polyguanine. 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Published, 07/17/2018.
- Li CW, Davis B, Shea J, Sant H, Gale BK & Agarwal J (2018). Optimization of micropatterned poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) films for enhancing dorsal root ganglion cell orientation and extension. Neural regeneration research. Vol. 13, 105-111. Published, 02/01/2018.
- Labroo P, Ho S, Sant H, Shea J, Gale BK & Agarwal J (2018). Controlled Delivery of FK506 to Improve Nerve Regeneration. Shock (Augusta, Ga.). Vol. 46, 154-9. Published, 01/01/2018.
- Ryan Brewster & Bruce K. Gale, Himanshu J. Sant, Ken Monson, Jill Shea, Jay Agarwal (2017). A Biodegradable Vascular Coupling Device for End-to-End Anastomosis. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 1-9.
- Labroo P, Shea J, Edwards K, Ho S, Davis B, Sant H, Goodwin I, Gale B & Agarwal J (2017). Novel drug delivering conduit for peripheral nerve regeneration. Journal of neural engineering. Vol. 14, 066011. Published, 11/01/2017.
- Ragsdale V, Li H, Sant H, Ameel T & Gale BK (2017). A disposable, continuous-flow polymerase chain reaction device: design, fabrication and evaluation. Biomedical microdevices. Vol. 18, 62. Published, 08/01/2017.
- Labroo P, Shea J, Sant H, Gale B & Agarwal J (2017). Effect Of combining FK506 and neurotrophins on neurite branching and elongation. Muscle & nerve. Vol. 55, 570-581. Published, 07/01/2017.
- Self-contained bioreactor for bone regeneration”, Tissue Engineering Part A. December 2016, 22(S1): S-1-S-156. Published, 12/2016.
- Controlled delivery of FK506 for nerve regeneration”, Shock, 2016, Sep;46 (3 Suppl 1):154-9. doi: 10.1097/SHK.0000000000000628. Published, 09/2016.
- Effect of Combined Dosage of Tacrolimus and Growth Factors on Axonal Branching and Elongation in Vitro, Muscle and Nerve, 2016 Aug 09, DOI: 10.1002/mus.25370. Published, 08/09/2016.
- Nerve growth factor released from a novel PLGA nerve conduit can improve axon growth, Journal of MicroMech. Engg.,Vol. 26, Issue 4, Article reference: JMM-101810, accepted. Published, 03/17/2016.
- Transdermal Delivery of siRNA through Microneedle Array, Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 21422 (2016), doi:10.1038/srep21422. Published, 02/18/2016.
- Li H, Gale BK, Sant H, Shea J, David Bell E & Agarwal J (2015). A Novel Vascular Coupling System for End-to-End Anastomosis. Cardiovascular engineering and technology. Vol. 6, 294-302. Published, 11/01/2015.
- A New Vascular Coupler Design for End-to-End Anastomosis: Fabrication and Proof-of-Concept Evaluation. J. Med. Devices. 2015; 9(3), 031002. doi: 10.1115/1.4029924. Published, 09/01/2015.
- A Novel Vascular Coupling System for End-to-End Anastomosis. Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology. 2015: 6(3), 294-302. 10.1007/s13239-015-0220-3. Published, 02/28/2015.
- Gale BK, Samuel R, Jayamohan H & Sant H (2015). Microfluidic devices for rapid and sensitive identification of organisms. Conference proceedings : ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual Conference. Vol. 2014, 774-7. Published, 01/01/2015.
- Li H, Gale BK, Sant H, Shea J & Agarwal J (2015). Design, fabrication, and testing of a novel end-to-end vascular coupling system. Conference proceedings : ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual Conference. Vol. 2014, 6593-6. Published, 01/01/2015.
- Yan L, Raphael AP, Zhu X, Wang B, Chen W, Tang T, Deng Y, Sant HJ, Zhu G, Choy KW, Gale BK, Prow TW & Chen X (2014). Nanocomposite-strengthened dissolving microneedles for improved transdermal delivery to human skin. Advanced healthcare materials. Vol. 3, 555-64. Published, 04/01/2014.
- Gehrke C, Li H, Sant H, Gale B & Agarwal J (2014). Design, fabrication and testing of a novel vascular coupling device. Biomedical microdevices. Vol. 16, 173-80. Published, 02/01/2014.
- Organ chips, Biosensors, Microfluidics, Medical devices, Regnerative Medicine, Drug Delivery, Analytical Chemistry, Bioseparations
- Himanshu Sant, Biodegradable Vascular Coupling, The Medical Alley Innovation Summit: Minneapolis 2017. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 09/2017.
- Susan Wojtalewicz, Brett Davis, Pratima Labroo, Ching-wen Li, Jill Shea, Bruce Gale, Himanshu Sant, Jay Agarwal, “Localized FK506 Delivery System for Peripheral Nerve Repair,” in Proc. of BMES 2016, Minneapolis, MN, October 5-8, 2016. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 10/05/2016.
- Pratima Labroo, Isak Goodwin, Brett Davis, Kyle Edwards, Scott Ho, Himanshu Sant, Bruce Gale, Jill Shea, Jay Agarwal, “Effect Of NGF Delivering Conduit On Peripheral Nerve Regeneration,” in Proc. of BMES 2016, Minneapolis, MN, October 5-8, 2016. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 10/05/2016.
- Pratima Labroo, Ching-wen Li, Himanshu Sant, Bruce Gale, Jill Shea, Jay Agarwal , “Self Contained Bioreactor For Bone Regeneration,” in Proc. of BMES 2016, Minneapolis, MN, October 5-8, 2016. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 10/05/2016.
- Matt Hockin, Himanshu Jayant Sant, Mario Capecchi, Bruce K. Gale, Dean flow fractionation of chromosomes, SPIE Photonics West 2016, San Francisco. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 02/13/2016.
- Pratima Labroo, Himanshu Sant, Scott Ho, Bruce Gale, Jill E. Shea and Jayant Agarwal, “Controlled Delivery of Growth Factors and Small Molecules for Peripheral Nerve Regeneration,” in Proc. Of AICHE, November 10, 2015, Salt Lake City, UT, Paper 437560, 2015. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 11/10/2015.
- Scott Ho, Pratima Labroo, Keng-Min Lin, Himanshu Sant, Jill Shea, Jay Agarwal, Bruce Gale, “Bioresorbable Multi-Drug Delivery Conduit to Promote Peripheral Nerve Regeneration,” in Proc. of BMES 2014, San Antonio, TX, October 22-25, 2014. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 10/22/2014.
- Keng-Min Lin, Bruce Gale, Himanshu Sant, Jill Shea, William Sanders, Christi Terry and Jay Agarwal. “BSA-Filled PLGA nerve conduits for potential applications in nerve regeneration,” in Proc. of The BMES 2013 Annual Meeting, Seattle, Washington, USA, September, 2013. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 09/2013.
- Keng-Min Lin, Himanshu J. Sant, Jayant Agarwal and Bruce K. Gale, “New approaches to bridge nerve gaps: Development of a novel drug-delivering nerve conduit,” 34th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (IEEE EMBS). August, 2012. Paper WeB 15.7. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 08/2012.
- Farhad Shiri, Graduate Student. Mechanical Engineering. 10/01/2016 - present.
- Gujarati, fluent.
- Hindi, fluent.
- Marathi, fluent.
- Sanskrit, basic.