- Master of Science, International Relations, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Honors Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Utah. Project: Minor in Health, Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology
- Honors Bachelor of Science, Health, Society & Policy, University of Utah. Project: Minor in Leadership Studies
- Bachelor of Science, International Studies, University of Utah. Project: Honors Certificate
- Summer 2014 Voyage, Semester at Sea, Institute for Shipboard Education
- The Cambridge Tradition, Oxbridge Academic Programs, University of Cambridge
Madeline graduated from the U with an Honors B.S. degrees in Psychology & Health, Society & Policy, & a B.S. in International Studies with Minors in Leadership Studies & Health. She graduated with her Master’s Degree in International Relations from Royal Holloway, University of London. Madeline has been working as an academic advisor at the U since January of 2019.