Associate Instructor, Ethnic Studies
- Kēhaulani Vaughn, Jacob Fitisemanu Jr, 'Inoke Hafoka & Kehaulani Folau (2020). Unmasking the Essential Realities of COVID-19: The Pasifika Community in the Salt Lake Valley. Oceania. 60-67.
- Cynthia M. Alcantar, Victoria Kim, 'Inoke Hafoka & Robert T. Teranishi (2020). Space and Place at Asian American and Pacific Islander–serving Community Colleges: The Geography of Campus Student Support for Asian American and Pacific Islander Students. Journal of Diversity in Higher Education. 1-16.
- 'Inoke Hafoka, Kēhaulani Vaughn, Iosefa Aina & Cynthia Alcantar (2020). The "Invisible" Minority: Finding a Sense of Belonging After Imperialism, Colonialism, and (Im)migration for Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islanders in the United States. (pp. 67-83). Teachers College Press.
- Arcia Tecun, 'Inoke Hafoka, Lavinia 'Ulu'ave & Moana 'Ulu'ave-Hafoka (2018). Talanoa: Tongan Epistemology and Indigenous Research Method. AlterNative: An International Journal of Indigenous Peoples. 156-163.
- Moana P. Hafoka, Moana Fololini 'Ulu'ave & 'Inoke Hafoka (2014). Double Bind: The Duality of Tongan American Identity. (pp. 127-138). NASW Press.