CH EN 2300-001
Thermodynamics ILocation: WEB L103 (WEB L103)
- TELLUS Networked Sensor Solutions. 02/24/2022 - present. Employees: 4.
- Tetrad Sensor Network Solutions. 08/15/2017 - present. Employees: 0.
- AIChE Environmental Division. 01/01/2023 - 12/31/2023. Position : Chair.
- AAAR. 12/2021 - present. Position : Newsletter editor.
- AIChE. 01/2020 - present. Position : Vice Chair.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineerings. 09/01/2016 - present. Position : Environmental Division, Director.
- American Association Aerosol Research. 09/2015 - present. Position : Health Effects, Area Chair 2019, Newsletter assistant editor 2020.
- American Institute Chemical Engineers. 10/2012 - present. Position : Member.
- Air and Waste Managemetn Association. 01/1996 - present. Position : Member.
Courses I Teach
CH EN 2300
- Team AirWolf: Drone-Based, Air Quality Measurements. ChE Senior Design Project, McKenna Buck, Nicole Burnette, Cassie Roberts . Nicole Burnett. 01/01/2018 - 05/01/2018
Small Group Teaching
- November 3, 2017, Internal Service, Seminar occupational and environmental health. 11/03/2017 - present
- September 14, 2017, Internal Service, BIOL 3460, Global Environmental Issues . 09/14/2017 - present
- Elahah Safaeikouchaksarei, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Project Type: Thesis. Role: Chair.