- Holiday Music and Readings, an Access Utah Special (reading my own and other writing, including my new story, "The 12 Reviews of Christmas"): Access Utah, Utah Public Radio, Utah State University Performance, completed 12/15/2016.
- Table Read: VIRTUE @ Plan-B Theatre Literary Arts, refereed, completed 08/03/2016.
- Workshop: THE TWO NOBLE KINSMEN @ The Playwrights' Center, Minneapolis, MN Commission, refereed, completed 06/30/2016.
- Performance: VIRTUE @ University of Georgia Dept. of Theatre Literary Arts, completed 02/10/2016.
- Workshop and Staged Reading: MARCH TALE @ Pioneer Theatre Company Play-by-Play Series Literary Arts, completed 01/22/2016.
- Workshop: University of Hawaii Dept. of Music & Theatre: March Tale (stage play, new version) Other, refereed, completed 08/17/2015.
- Selection for production: Plan-B Theatre Company: Virtue (stage play) Other, refereed, completed 07/22/2015.
- Table Read: Plan-B Theatre Company: Virtue (stage play) Other, refereed, completed 07/21/2015.
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Play On! Shakespeare Translation Project: The Two Noble Kinsmen (Shakespeare & Fletcher) Commission, refereed, in progress 07/16/2015.
- Holiday Music and Readings, an Access Utah Special (reading my own and other writing, including my new story, "The Sheep"): Access Utah, Utah Public Radio, Utah State University Performance, completed 12/18/2014.
- Middle-earth, outline and treatment for television mini-series: Pearl Farm Entertainment, Judd Funk and Sterling Vanwagenen,partners, with Sam Wallace, producer Commission, refereed, completed 10/2014.
- Perilous Realm promotional video: Pearl Farm Entertainment, Judd Funk and Sterling Vanwagenen, partners Commission, refereed, completed 08/2014.
- Virtue, stage play: Ellen Groff Studio Series, Fulton Theatre, Lancaster PA (extra performance added) Performance, refereed, completed 01/2014.
- The Handel Project, feature film script Media Arts, in progress 09/2010.
- Christmas Chronicles, an 8-part radio drama, commissioned by KBYU-FM Commission, in progress 2008.
- Hancock County, a play, produced at Westminster College Performance, completed 2008.
- "On 'Translating' Shakespeare", an invited talk at the University of Georgia Dept. of Theatre Colloquiam.
- “The Ring and the Cross: A Structured Conversation about Tolkien & Lewis” with historian, Professor Paul Kerry, Center for the Study of Europe, Café CSE Series, Brigham Young University . Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 11/09/2011.
- “Tolkien & Lewis: Discoveries for a Screenplay,” 8th Annual Conference of the Rocky Mountain European Scholars Consortium, University of Utah. Conference Paper, Presented, 10/20/2011.
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
As Director of both the Theatre, Fine Arts, and Humanities in London Learning Abroad and the London on Stage-Go Learn Continuing Education Programs, I spend 2 ½ months per year in the UK. I spent a significant amount of my year-long 2011 sabbatical in Oxford, London, and Stratford researching for a feature screenplay. I have worked to bring theatre directors from the UK to the University and theatre professionals to our students and Utah community when they are in the UK. I welcome any opportunity to expand my role for the University in the UK.
- "Trials of the Season" in TIME OF SINGING Winter 2016/2017, Vol. 43, Number 3. Published, 12/25/2016.
- Preface to THE PLAYS OF THOMAS F. ROGERS: Vol. 2, PERSONAL JOURNEYS, Leicester Bay Theatricals, Newport Maine. In progress, 12/01/2016.
- Hancock County published in anthology, Saints on Stage, Zarahemla Books.
- The Christmas Chronicles, Random House/Bantam Books, ISBN-10: 0553808109.
- Sinners' Prayers in the anthology, Proving Contraries: A Collection of Writings in Honor of Eugene England, Signature Books. ISBN 1-56085-190-2.
- Hancock County. Thompsen Entertainment. Released, 2003.