- Klahr, Sabine C., 2015. Pathway Provider Partnerships in Higher Education – What Institutions Should Consider. NAFSA International Educator Magazine, September/October 2015. Published, 09/01/2015.
- Klahr, Sabine C., 2014. Campus Extension: A Low Risk, High Benefit Model. European Association for International Education Forum Magazine, Summer Issue 2014: 33-35. Published, 06/01/2014.
- Klahr, Sabine C., 2011. Identifying and Selecting Appropriate Partner Institutions. In: Susan Buck Sutton and Daniel Obst (Eds.), Developing Strategic International Partnerships. Global Education Research Reports, Report 6, New York: AIFS Foundation and Institute for International Education. Published, 10/01/2011.
- Klahr, Sabine C., 2011. Book Review: International Students and Global Mobility in Higher Education: National Trends and New Directions. Edited by: Rajika Bhandari and Peggy Blumenthal. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. 238 pp. In: Excellence in Higher Education 2 (2011): 59-62. http://ehe.pitt.edu. Published, 04/01/2011.
- Klahr, Sabine C. 2002. Every Engineer a Nomad? International Education as a Challenge to the Profession. In: Walter Grünzweig, Nana Rinehart (Eds.), Rockin' in Red Square: Critical Approaches to International Education in the Age of Cyberculture, Münster: Lit-Verlag. Published, 05/01/2002.
- Klahr, Sabine C. and Ratti, U. 2000. Increasing Engineering Student Participation in Study Abroad: A Study of U.S. and European Programs. Journal of Studies in International Education. Spring 2000. Published, 04/01/2000.
- Collins, Scott L. and Klahr, Sabine C. 1991. Tree dispersion in oak-dominated forests along an environmental gradient. Oecologia. 86(4):471-477. Published, 09/24/1991.
- Collins, Scott L., Klahr, Sabine C., and Mitchell, Gail S. 1989. Vegetation-environment relationships in a rock outcrop community in southern Oklahoma. American Midland Naturalist; Vol 122 Issue 2 p 339. Published, 04/05/1989.
- French, basic.
- German, fluent.
Geographical Regions of Interest