Adjunct Professor, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Professor (Clinical), College Of Nursing
Chronic Pelvic Pain
Abnormal Pap Management
- Single Collection of Reproductive Hormones to Identify the Fertile Phase: A Feasibility Study. Association of Reproductive Health Professionals Annual Forum, Denver, Colorado.
- Turok DK, Edelman AB, Lotke PS, Lathrop EH, Espey E, Jacobson JC, Bardsley T, Ward K, Schulz K. Misoprostol vs. Placebo Prior to IUD Insertion in Nulliparous Women: A Prospective Meta-Analysis. North American Forum on Family Planning. Seattle, Washington from October 6 -7, 2013.
- Misoprostol for IUD Insertion: The State of the Evidence, Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health; Orlando, FL.
- Signaling attributes of pubic and body hair: A survey of
American facebook users, Human Behavior and Evolution.
- An Update on the IUD
Colorado Family Planning Initiative 2009.
- A Clinical Update on Intrauterine Contraception, Nebraska Nurse Practitioners 17th Annual Conference.
- Single collection of urinary reproductive hormones to identify the fertile window: a feasibility study.
- Ward, K Deneris, A. (2016) Genitourinary syndrome of menopause: A new name for an old The Nurse Practitioner 41 (7), 28-33.
- We should really keep in touch: predictors of the ability to maintain contact with contraception clinical trial participants over 12 months.
- Swensen, C, Turok, DK, Ward, K, Jacobson, JC, Dermish, A. (2012) Self-Administered Misoprostol or Placebo Before Intrauterine Device Insertion in Nulliparous Women. Obstetrics and Gynecology 120(2), 341-346.
- A survey of provider experience with misoprostol to facilitate intrauterine device insertion in nulliparous women.
- Sexual activity and contraception use: A survey of University of Utah undergraduate students aged 18-20 in Utah's Health: An Annual Review. Volume 16. June 2011.
- Ward, Katherine & Deneris, Angela (2018). An Update on Menopause Management. Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health. Vol. 63(2), 168-177.
- Self-Administered isoprostol or placebo before intrauterine device insertion in nulliparous women.Obstetrics and ynecology 120(2) 341-346.