- Materialism Podcast LLC. 01/01/2019 - present. Employees: 4.
- Electrochrome LLC. 02/01/2016 - present. Employees: 4.
- Utah Materials Research. 08/01/2015 - present. Employees: 5.
- American Ceramic Society. 04/09/2014 - present. Position : Member.
- The Minerals Metals and Materials Society . 04/09/2014 - present. Position : Member.
- Materials Research Society. 07/01/2013 - present. Position : Member.
- International Thermoelectric Society. 09/09/2009 - present. Position : Member.
- Taught a course entitled "Machine learning best practices and fundamentals for materials science" for the CMS3 Summer School on Computational Materials Science Across Scales event hosted by Texas A&M University. 08/01/2021 - present
- Taught a short course entitled "Tools for Visualizing and Understanding the Structure of Crystalline Ceramics" for the American Ceramic Society. 04/01/2021 - 04/04/2021
- Taught two workshop sessions for the TMS Learning Pathways: Advanced Materials Manufacturing. The sessions are "Overview of ML, tools, frameworks, application to materials science" and "Knowledge extraction, feature engineering, best practices." . 12/01/2020 - present
- "How to effectively communicate science" University of Utah ACCESS Program. Taught every semester since Spring 2019 (2 times a year). 03/15/2019 - present
- "Machine Learning Boot Camp" University of California, Santa Barbara, Materials Research Laboratory. 02/07/2019 - 02/08/2019
- "How to create an effective scientific research poster" Office of Undergraduate Research Seminar Series. 01/17/2018 - 01/17/2018