- Repeat presentation with O.F.F.E.R panel, "Experiences of Women with ME/CFS During Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Postpartum Period". Functioned as speaker and panel moderator. Purpose was for filming, to be posted on O.F.F.E.R. website. Panel, Presented, 05/2011.
- Invited speaker and panel organizer and moderator. Organization for Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Education and Research (O.F.F.E.R) community education meeting. Topic: "The Experience of Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Postpartum Period in Women with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome". Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 03/03/2010.
1. November 2011. Volunteered and reviewed abstracts submitted in application to present during the Feb 2012 ACNM local chapter sponsored Regional Midwifery and Women's Health Mini-Conference.
2. November 2011. Applied and was accepted to present updated findings related to my 2008 JMWH publication "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Implications for Women and their Health Care Providers During the Childbearing Years" during the Feb 2012 Regional Midwifery and Women's Health Mini-Conference.
- English, fluent.
- Migraines in Women: Current Evidence for Management of Episodic and Chronic Migraines, featured in special continuing education issue in pharmacology for the May/June 2017 issue of the Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health. I was second author for this article. Published, 05/01/2017.
- July 2008. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Implications for Women and Their Health Care Providers During the Childbearing Years. Journal of Midwifery and Womens Health, 53(4), 289-301. Published, 2008.