Adjunct Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
Research Assistant Professor, College Of Law - Dean
- Heather Tanana et al. (2022). Recommendations for Operational, Administrative, Policy, and Regulatory Reform. Water & Tribes Initiative.
- Heather Tanana & John Ruple (2021). Synching Science and Policy to Address Climate change in Tribal Communities. Natural Resources & Environment. Vol. 36.
- Elizabeth Kronk Warner & Heather Tanana (2021). Indian Country Post-McGirt: Implications for Traditional Energy Development and Beyond. Harvard Envtl. Law Review. Vol. 45.
- Elizabeth Kronk Warner & Heather Tanana (2021). Law of Environmental Protection, Chapter 24 Climate Change, Tribal Sections 24:26-24:30. Vol. 3, Environmental Law Institute.
- Heather Tanana , Julie Combs & Aila Hoss (2021). Water is Life: Law, Systemic Racism, and Water Security in Indian Country. Health Security. Vol. 19.
- Heather Tanana & et al. (2021). Universal Access to Clean Water for Tribes in the Colorado River Basin. Water & Tribes Initiative.
- Heather Tanana & Aila Hoss (2021). Beyond the Pandemic: Historical Infrastructure, Funding, and Data Access Challenges in Indian country. Vol. 2. Public Health Law Watch.
- John Ruple & Heather Tanana (2020). NEPA at 50: An Empirical Analysis of NEPA in the Courts. Rocky Mtn. Min. L. Inst. Vol. 66.
- Aila Hoss & Heather Tanana (2020). Upholding Tribal Sovereignty and Promoting Tribal Public Health Capacity During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Vol. 1. Public Health Law Watch.
- John Ruple & Heather Tanana (2020). Debunking the Myths Behind the NEPA Process. Natural Resources & Environment. Vol. 35.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Annual Annals of Health Law and Sciences Symposium, Technology and Innovative Care Delivery in Mental Health.
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney COL, Part II: The Legal Realities of Native Americans in Utah and How You Can Help.
- APA Colorado, Making the Case for Water Equity: The Planner's Role.
- University of Utah, Global Change & Sustainability Center Seminar Presentation, Universal Access to Clean Water for Tribal Communities .
- Colorado Water Conservation Board, Equity in Water Conference & Workshop, Keynote .
- University of Colorado – Boulder, 41st Annual Colorado Law Conference on Natural Resources, Equity in the Colorado River Basin: How to Sustainably Manage a Shrinking Resource, Universal Access to Clean Water on Tribal Lands, Universal Access to Clean Water for Tribal Communities .
- Utah State Historical Society, Historicizing COVID-19 in Navajo Nation.
- Western States Water Council & Native American Rights Fund, Symposium on the Settlement of Indian Reserved Water Rights Claims, Colorado River Water & Tribes Initiative.
- Harvard Environmental Law Review, Environmental Justice Symposium.
- University of Denver – Sturm College of Law, Environmental Justice & Water Panel.
- Arizona State University, Academy for Justice Symposium: COVID-19 and Vulnerable Populations.
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, Law Review Symposium: The Law & Ethics of Medical Research, Medical Research as Public Health Initiative.