- Diploma of Applied Science, Nursing, Queensland Institute of Technology. Project: Community pediatrics
- Master of Applied Science Advanced Clinical Nursing Neonatal maternal child, Health Sciences, University of Sydney. Project: A comparison of pain relief strategies in neonates
- Master of Arts- Education, Education, Macquarie University, NSW. Project: A Case Based Learning Program for Transport Nurses
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Program, Medicine, Georgetown University
- Post Masters Certificate Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Nursing, University of Utah. Project: No thesis
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice, Nursing, University of Utah. Project: A case based approach to developing clinical reasoning skills in neonatal clinicians
I am personally committed to life-long learning and continually work to refine my clinical practice. I am highly motivated to promote neonatal nursing to the next level, and strongly believe that the vehicle for this is education and strong mentorship.