Adjunct Assistant Professor, College Of Nursing
American College of Nurse Midwives.
Position : Member.
- Intrapartum (labor and birth) and postpartum care in an inpatient setting at University Hospital.
College of Nursing.
# of Hours: 15.
- Antepartum, postpartum, gyenocologic, well-woman, and primary care in an outpatient setting at the University of Utah South Jordan Health Center.
College of Nursing.
# of Hours: 8.
- Emily is the best. She is always a pleasure to meet with and makes me feel like I am her most important patient.
- I drove an extra 25 minutes just to continue seeing Emily because I loved receiving care from her and felt so comfortable with her and confident in her knowledge and skills.
- Emiley Hayes is so wonderful! She is personable, take the time and great care in your well being. Love her!
- the doctor spend a lot of time with me.
- wonderful dr.
- Absolutely LOVED Emily. She took a lot of time with me and answered questions and concerns I had. Most important she listened to me as the patient.
- I was very impressed and felt very comfortable with Emily and will schedule any further appointments with her.
- she was very thorough. explained everything very clearly, gave me all the education I needed, answered all my questions and never seemed to be in a hurry to get out of the room. also very easy to talk to.
- Emily was awesome and made me feel at ease.
- Emily is an amazing provider. She took time to provide detailed explanations of my issue and made recommendations to improve my health, which I appreciated. Because of her, my visit was exceptional!
- love Emily Hayes.
- Again, please see the comments I wrote above about the provider. I thought she was great, really impressed.
- Emily is amazing - she has always made me feel cared for and I felt that I was truly being heard at every appointment. I've never felt rushed with her. I so appreciate the time she takes to talk to me and help me feel at ease with the delivery process.
- Top 10 Outpatient Patient Comments (March 5-11, 2017):
#7 I was impressed all the way around with how I was treated. The girls at the reception desk were kind and courteous. I was also impressed with Danielle. She let me know that the doctor was running a little late and when I got back into the office, she also was so pleasant and kind and has the kind of demeanor that instantly puts one at ease. I really liked Dr. Hayes, as she asked me the right questions regarding my concerns, was easy to talk to and was warm and approachable, not something you find every day, with the various doctors you meet. I would give the whole experience 5 stars. -South Jordan Health Center, Emily Hayes, WHNP-BC.
- I'll be very honest, I only came to this clinic because of the fact that my health insurance changed and no longer covered the doctor I was seeing. I do have to say, I am so very glad that it did. I have never had a better experience during an appointment like this. I was so comfortable, so very well taken care of, and so satisfied with the visit.
- Emily is absolutely wonderful! She takes the time to listen to my concerns and answer questions from both me and my husband. I have never felt rushed during an appointment with her, She is truly the best!
- Dr. Hayes made everything so much less awkward than I thought it was going to be. She was friendly, informative, and unexpectedly hilarious. I enjoyed my visit very much!
- LOVE Dr Hayes.
- I love Emily. She is so knowledgeable. She has a wonderful bedside manner. I always feel so good when I leave a visit with her.
- I loved Emily!!! So glad I was able to see her since Toni retired.
- Like stated before this was a very good experience.
- Emily was great. She took the time to make me feel comfortable. She answered all my questions, she made me feel that she really cared about me. I felt she was very concerned about all my health issues. I would recommend Emily to all.
- Emily Hayes is amazing!!!!!
- I LOVE Emily. I'm so happy she is at SJHC now!
- I love Emily Hayes! I feel like I am just seeing a friend when I go in. A friend who takes care of my needs and gives me the information and then let's me make the decisions I would like. She is fantastic and so personable!
- I love, love, love Emily Hayes. She is wonderful to work with. I always leave my appointments with my concerns meet, more knowledge obtained, and looking forward to my next visit. I am amazed at the comfort I have with Emily, I can truly say I enjoy my widwife appointments and that is saying a lot cause I hate most medical appointments. I am so glad I found her!
- Emily Hayes is fantastic! She is so easy to talk to about my concerns. She always encourages me to email her with problems or questions. When I do email her she is prompt in her reply and always sympathetic to my needs.