Int Trad: Latin AmericaLocation: AEB 340 (AEB 340)
Intro Textual AnalysisLocation: AEB 310 (AEB 310)
- ECSdev. 01/01/2016 - present. Position : Member.
- SSAWW. 06/01/2015 - 06/01/2020. Position : Member.
- ASAIL. 01/01/2015 - present. Position : Member.
- ACTFL. 01/01/2001 - present. Position : Member.
- Teaching El Inca in the Context of “Indigenous Writing, Thought, and Culture" MLA Publication: Approaches to Teaching Inca Garcilaso de la Vega’s Royal Commentaries and other Works. Paper accepted, 02/26/2016.
- *Dulfano, I. & Rubio, F. Reset or forge ahead? Is there a future and “value” in the study of Spanish? Historical trends and calculations of the merit or dollar worth of the language, Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development, (November 2013). Paper published, 11/2013.
- Walking on (Y)Our Sacred Path- bring Native American Indigenoeity, feminism and activism to campus. Project Lead: Isabel Dulfano. Dee Grant 08/22/2018 - 05/01/2019. Total Budget: $7,500.00.
- Tanner Workshop for Spanish Teacher Bridge Class . 08/01/2017 - 08/04/2017