Adjunct Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
Assistant Professor (Clinical), Physical Therapy & Athletic Training
- National Hemophilia Foundation & Indiana Hemophilia Treatment Center.
Role: Technical Assistance / group facilitator.
Partners(TM) in Bleeding Disorders Education - Presentation Skills Workshop. Indianapolis, IN.
10/2013 - 10/2013
- Baxter Healthcare.
Role: Technical Assistance.
Baxter Regional Hemophilia Clinicians meeting: Intervention Approaches to Minimize the Impact of Bleeding: helping healthcare professionals optimize patient care, independence, health, and wellness. Dallas, Texas.
08/2013 - 08/2013
- National Hemophilia Foundation.
Peer reviewer for poster presentations - national annual meeting.
06/2013 - 06/2013
- UPTA Pediatric SIG.
Role: Discussion Forum Manager .
Member: Executive Committee - program planning for the continuing education offerings by the peds SIG (quarterly meetings and annual fall conferenc).
01/2010 - 10/2012
- Faculty Board Member - Department of Physical Therapy Student Run Clinic.
11/2013 - 12/2014.
- Utah Hemophilia Foundation-Bleeding Disorder Summer Camp (8-13 year old children with bleeding disorders).
07/2014 - 07/2014
- National Hemophilia Foundation: Hemophilia Treatment Center Capacity Building Grant recipient (2013-2015)
Partnering with the Utah Hemophilia Foundation and hemophliia homecare organizations in Utah to develop an Emergency Preparedness Plan for patients/families served by the Intermountain Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center at Primary Children's
09/2013 - 09/2015