Professor (Clinical), Theatre
- Salt Lake Community College Grand Theatre.
Role: Scene Designer.
Scene Designer and Technical Designer for production of "Noises Off".
03/2014 - 04/2014
- Stored table saw donated by the film department for back up equipment in preparation for MeldrumTheatre.
08/2022 - 08/2022.
- Moved Design Studio from FAW130 to FAW 301. Installed Surplus Chalkboards/Whiteboards in FAW 150. Fabricated Blackout Drape for FAW 301.
01/2017 - 12/2017.
- Scene Design, "She Loves Me".
11/2013 - 02/2014.
- Constructed New Pit Floor to accomodate new Genie Lifts.
Design and Construction,
09/2012 - 10/2012.
- Moved Design Studio from PMT to W Inst. 140. Set up new Design Studio.
Instructor, Scene Design 1 and 2,
07/2012 - 08/2012.
- Consulted on Summer Production, Salt Lake Shakespeare. Idaho scenery reconfigured to fit, rig and store in Babcock Production Studio.
07/2012 - 07/2012.
- Assisted on a special production of "Rare Bird".
Consulted on technical issues,
03/2012 - 03/2012.
- Specialized Properties Construction for production of "The Adding Machine. Illuminated six cash registers, one with paper-shooting effect.
Technical Designer and Builder,
01/2012 - 01/2012.
- Redesigned and constructed seasonal seating for Studio 115 Theater.
07/15/2010 - 08/30/2010.
- Repair, replace and maintain selected classroom and production equipment for department.
01/2010 - 12/2010.
- Donated 80% of Scenery from "Steel Pier" to High school in Tooele, Utah.
09/2017 - 09/2017
- Partnership with Salt Lake Community College Production Studio. Shared use of our Laser Cutter.
08/2017 - 08/2017
- Asked by Phaidra Benincosa to be part of a Panel Discussion of Technical Issues for UTA High School Teachers. BYU Campus.
01/2012 - 01/2012
In the Media
- "The Exposition" department newsletter article on 3D printing for Theatre, online content. 11/2013.