Director, PEAK Health & Fitness, Kinesiology
Adjunct Instructor, Nutrition & Integrative Physiology
Assistant Professor (Clinical), Health-Kinesiology-Recreation
- American College of Sports Medicine.
Professional Organization Leadership: Health/Fitness.
01/01/2001 - present
- Chair of the Membership Engagement Committee - Academy of Health Science Educators.
02/2016 - present.
- Vice Chair of the Membership Engagement Committee - Academy of Health Science Educators.
07/2015 - 02/2016.
- Huntsman Center Cancer Screening Stakeholders group .
06/2014 - present.
- Integrated Worksite Health Service Line Project within the Institute for Health Care Transformation .
05/2014 - present.
- Special Committee on College of Health Integration in Diabetes/Metabolism Services (member).
01/2014 - present.
- Coaching Wellness Master's Program Development.
01/02/2013 - present.
- UUHC Comprehensive Weight Management Group .
01/2013 - present.
- University of Utah Sports Medicine Operations Council .
01/2012 - present.
- Facilitated PEAK merger with the University Nutrition clinic .
07/2008 - 01/2010.
- Initiated PEAK research awards contributing over $12K funding for graduate student research .
01/2008 - 05/2011.
- Graduate Student Funding (5-6 students funded per year).
05/2001 - present.
- Community Service: Patient Care: Level 1.
05/01/2001 - present
Honors & Awards
- Inducted as a Teaching Fellow - Academy of Health Sciences.
- Beacon of Excellence Award - for excellence in providing transformational experiences to undergraduate students .
University of Utah,
- Acted as one of the co-leaders of the Worksite Welness workgroup in the College of Health/University of Utah Healthcare Collaboration Retreat. Our workgroup recieved a $10,000 seed grant to complete our project.
College of Health/University of Utah Healthcare Seed Grant,
- University of Utah Group Teaching Grant: Fitness and Wellness Specialist emphasis supplies.
University of Utah,
- Chair’s Choice Award for Outstanding Performance .
Exercise and Sport Science Department,