PEAK provides resources and benefits for College of Health students, University faculty and staff, the larger community, and the Exercise and Sport Science Department and the College of Health.
• Provide practical training and education for future health and fitness professionals
• PEAK fully supports 6-8 COH graduate student assistantships each year
• Provide internships and independent study opportunities
• PEAK funds are used to equip the ESS Human Performance Laboratory
• Valuable outreach from the College of Health , Exercise and Sport Science Department, and the Division of Nutrition to University employees, students and the larger community
• Contribute funding for graduate student research