CH EN 5310-001
CH EN 6310-001
MET E 5330-001
MET E 6330-001
- American Nuclear Society. 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2020. Position : Member.
- Electrical Chemical Society. 02/01/2013 - present. Position : Member.
- Biomedical Engineering Society. 03/01/2007 - present. Position : Member.
- AICHE. 03/01/2006 - present. Position : Member.
Courses I Teach
CH EN 1705-002
Chem Eng Design & Innov
Introduction to engineering design and a wide range of contemporary chemical engineering topics through hands-on design projects. Topics include physical measurements, the design process, data acquisition, fluid flow, heat & mass transfer, biochemical engineering, chemical-reaction kinetics, and process control. This course also focuses on written and oral communication of engineering designs and data.
CH EN 7960
Overview of Various Renewable Energy concepts including Wind, Solar, Biofuels, Hydrogen, Solar Thermal, and Geothermal. Course also includes a lab component where students get hands on experience utilizing state of the art Renewable Energy equipment
MET E 1001/ GEOG 1001
Introduction to Sustainable and Renewable Energy Concepts
- Detection of TB Volatile Organic Compounds in Liquid Solutions. Shaylee Larson. 10/01/2019 - present
- Perfluoroalkyl Contaminant Sensor. Matt Dailey. 10/01/2019 - present
- Optimization of Nanosensors Synthesis. Jano Farah, Emily Mei. 05/01/2019 - present
- Electrocatalytic, Black Titania Lysing of Cells for Biofilm Elimination, Water Purification and Biofuel Refining (Undergraduate from Summer SPUR Program). Trent Stafford. 05/01/2019 - 08/07/2019
- Manufacturing of Breath Sampleing Pumps for TB Diagnostics in Kampala, Uganda. Colin Hancock. 01/01/2019 - present
- Water Drone. Alexandros Koloveas, Hannah Gay. 01/01/2019 - 05/01/2020