DSMLocation: CANVAS (CANVAS)
MH Practice ILocation: CANVAS (CANVAS)
Please note: Student feedback is only available for courses prior to Spring 2021
- Psychoanalytic Psychodynamic Research Society. 06/2011 - present. Position : Member.
- American Psychoanalytic Association. 06/2004 - 06/2016. Position : Member.
- National Association of Social Workers. 04/1999 - present. Position : Member.
- Volunteer clinical social work for Give An Hour (https://GiveAnHour.org/), providing free teletherapy for military veterans and their families, as well as front-line healthcare workers.
- Volunteer Clinical Social Worker, Utah Health and Human Rights Project. Salt Lake City, UT. 2011-2012. 03/2011 - present .
- Open Sky Wilderness Therapy, Research Director, Clinical Supervisor. From 2006-2013. 06/2006 - present .
- Private psychotherapy practice with adolescents and adults. 08/01/2005 - present .
Human Behavior in the Social Environment I
Lifespan development through adolescence. Bio-psycho-social-ecological, and cultural theories and factors are examined along with micro, mezzo, and macro influences. Ethics, knowledge, values, and skills.
DSM in Social Work Practice
Covers DSM diagnoses and assessment
- Independent Study for MSW students: Focus on Psychodynamic Psychotherapy. 01/07/2019 - 04/30/2019